Proprietary Deal Generation
Leading Private Equity investors understand the need to generate proprietary deals.
We leverage our deep knowledge of Healthcarehealthcare sector to help clients generate proprietary deals through a process of
• Generating a comprehensive mapping of relevant companies
• Identifying potential targets that fit investor criteria
• Supporting investors in tracking/contacting identified target companies
Our rigorous methodology and ‘two set of eyes’ quality approach has enabled private equity firms to generate proprietary deals for their platform and add-on investments in following segments:
• Healthcare IT
• Physician practices including dentists, ASCs, physiotherapy, dermatology, cardiology, GPs, veterinary, behavioral health clinics
• CROs, CDMOs
• Professional service organizations in regulatory, medical communications, consulting among others
• Add-on deals in medical devices, specialty pharma
|Mid-market Private Equity firm in Western Europe
|Client had recently acquired a CRO focusing on Phase 1-3 clinical trials for Pharma and Biotech customers. They were keen to augment the portfolio company’s capabilities by acquiring complementary assets in the US and also to broaden the services offering
|We leveraged our IP to generate a comprehensive database of CROs offering services that could be considered complementary to the portfolio company. Based on our research, we identified, evaluated and prioritized over 200 add-on targets and initiated contact with selected potential targets.
|Our client (mid-market private equity fund), managed to close 2 add-on deals for their CRO portfolio company, within a period of one year.